Monday, November 30, 2009

A Special Place

Everyone has a special place to remember. This place should have an important significance to people. I have some places that I remember with pleasure and emotion. Indeed, Miami Spring is a special place which I always going to remember for some reasons. There are its beautiful places, Miami Spring High School, and the neighborhood. One of the reason is the beauty of the place. The first time that I came to Miami Spring I could see the amazing architecture of the city. Another reason why I always going to remember this place is the school. It was the first high school where I studied when I came to the United States. Finally, the neighborhood is the last reason why I always going to remember Miami Spring. It is a quiet and clean neighborhood. Rarely residents of the city see an agglomeration of cars. In my opinion Miami Spring is one of the best places to live in Dade County. It is a good place to raise your kids and live with your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment